Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Drill downs in BOM's (Read 1079 times)
ASM

The Guitarman...

Drill downs in BOM's
02/12/03 at 15:00:29

I don't know if this is possible with TAS language but being able to drill down in BOM's with be awesome.

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Ex Member

Re: Drill downs in BOM's
Reply #1 - 02/12/03 at 19:53:01

Not within TAS 5 as an enhancement but definitely within the scope of an add-on using more advanced technology.  Already on the list at http://www.istechsupport.com/comingsoon.asp - Drill Down Inquiries.

Lynn Pantic  
IS Tech Support

IP Logged
John Deitz
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03/04/03 at 21:26:44

At the risk of sounding sarcastic and jaded, I wonder how long it's been on the list at DBA? ??? Forever ???

I hope Lynn gets thing on her list done! undecided

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/05/03 at 10:26:57

We got the email program done inside of 4 weeks and are currently working on the default settings for all the programs so users can preset all the Y and N on things like SO-B and SO-F screen the way they want them.  Drill Down inquiries are next on the list!

I am taking the posts on all but particularly this section of the forum very seriously and I can see that Drill-Down inquiries are very important to a lot of people.  The language we used for the email program has far mor capability in this regard than the current TAS 5 used for DBA so I think we will be able to do a lot of the things people are asking for.

IP Logged
John Deitz
Browser

Make my day!

Reply #4 - 03/07/03 at 12:34:42

Smiley That sounds great. It would be very popular around here!

Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print