Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Shipping Terms (Read 988 times)
Tim Keating

DBA CLASSIC WIN 2000
C/S

Shipping Terms
03/07/03 at 10:18:10

As seen on the other forum, we would like to be able to enter Shipping Terms at Sales Order entry.  They would pull in like the Ship Via field and print on the Packing List, Acknowledgement and Invoice.

We have Ship Via and F.O.B. but we don't have Shipping Terms (i.e. Prepaid, Collect, Prepay and Add, C.O.D....).

We have been squeezing them into the Ship Via field but it is too small or adding notes to the sales order which is a hassle and can be overlooked.

Tim Keating
Motor Guard Corporation
Email WWW   IP Logged
aricon

Systems
Consulting-See
website for
products!

Re: Shipping Terms
Reply #1 - 03/07/03 at 14:01:48

Well, this is just one of the many, many features included in the Shipping Module that I asked repeatedly for feedback about in a previous post, but hardly got any response to.

Yet here is ANOTHER post asking for something that would be included with this completely new capability for DBA, and nobody seems to want to step up to the plate and say "yeah, we would be willing to buy that".  But they want the capabilities it seems.......

Sincerely,

Lorne Rogers
President
Aria Consulting & Implementers Ltd.
Phone: (780) 471-1430
Fax: (780) 471-4918
E-mail: lrogers@ariaconsulting.net
Email WWW   IP Logged
Brian Snyder

Reply #2 - 03/14/03 at 16:36:44

Sure, we all want added capabilities in the program.  I'm sure everyone has something they would like enhanced or "tweaked" to their particular needs.  You keep telling us that a lot of the ideas we have been asking for are, or, would be included in the new module, but no one is responding to your post stating that they would be willing to buy it.  Well, since everything is not spelled out in black and white and until we are given some sort of "ballpark" price for this module, I don't think very many people are willing to jump on the "sure I'll buy it" bandwagon.  Personally, if your talking a hundred and a half, or maybe two hundred dollars, we would be interested.  If you talking four or five hundred dollars, we wouldn't give it a second look.  

We are a little nervous about buying add-on programs due to our previous experiences.  We are still waiting for an enhancement that was to be included in Ben's payroll upgrade from two years ago.  We were suppose to get graphical forms in the upgrade but they were never made.  It was one of the main reasons why we paid the extra money to get the full upgrade and not just the tax tables.

So, if we could get some more information on the new module you might start getting a little more feedback.  

D. Brian Snyder
Prebco Bushing Company
Baldwin Park, California
Evo-ERP 2007.1 ISTech Update 5/1/07
Email   IP Logged
aricon

Systems
Consulting-See
website for
products!

Reply #3 - 03/14/03 at 17:45:16

Brian,

Then you probably would be giving it a second look.  Cause it would probably come out somewhere NEAR the 300-350 range per site.

Sincerely,

Lorne Rogers
President
Aria Consulting & Implementers Ltd.
Phone: (780) 471-1430
Fax: (780) 471-4918
E-mail: lrogers@ariaconsulting.net
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print