Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Who is Lynn Pantic? (Read 10680 times)
Lynn_Pantic
Ex Member

Who is Lynn Pantic?
03/07/03 at 22:20:38

Lynn Pantic was the first non-family DBA employee back in 1995 (employee #3 after Mike Hart and his father Warren).  Prior to working at DBA, I worked for an aircraft parts manufacturer in Southern California as Engineer, Estimating, Purchasing, DBA Implementer, Quality Procedure Writer and what ever other hat fit on any given day.  They were an early DBA customer so I had first hand implementation experience way back in the early DBA DOS days.  

Going back even further, I have a BS in Mechanical Engineering and a BS in Physics from Ohio University and an MBA in Industrial Management from Case Western Reserve University.  I worked at a large aerospace company prior to the move to the Southern California company.

Since joining DBA in 1995, I was closely involved in product development and have always been focused on customer interests and how best to get customer requests into the program.  The past several years as Product Manager gave me the opportunity to coordinate customer needs with programming reality.

Users who have been past participants of the Internet User Groups will recognize my name as a frequent participant providing advice and technical support.  The new ISTS forum and support system is simply another arena to do more of the same.  While I am obviously in this business to make a living, I also have a real desire to provide a service to a user community that I can provide a valuable service to.  If I were independently wealthy (yeah, right, don't we all wish...) I would still offer my knowledge when asked and I will pledge here to maintain this forum even if I win the PowerBall Lottery for $25 Million (LOL).

IP Logged
7dawn

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Who is Lynn Pantic?
Reply #1 - 03/18/03 at 13:05:17

I KNEW LYNN FOR MANY MANY YEARS, SHE HELPING PEOLPE LIKE ME . ALWAYS GET THE RIGHT ANSWER. I WILL LIKE TO CALL PROFESSOR OF DBA. LYNN I REALLY APPRECIATED FOR YOUR HELP.

MICHAEL WEE
DESIGN & MIS ENGINEER
MANUFACTURING RESOURCE GROUP
NORWOOD, MA

IP Logged
JamesTaylor
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 07/07/03 at 13:37:59

I have known Lynn Pantic since 1997 and can attest to her knowledge, willingness to help and her patience.

As a former IT Manager for MOEN Industries, Inc. and now an independent consultant, Lynn was instrumental in helping us resolve many issues over the past few years.

She has been absolutely honest, trustworthy and has demonstrated her ability to not only solve all DBA-related problems but teach the program as well.

I concur with most of the folks in this forum and would have no issue providing Lynn with a solid reference and would recomend her for any DBA-related task at hand.

James A. Taylor Jr.
CEO
AICompany.com

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #3 - 07/07/03 at 21:31:18

Thank you James - I guess I need to go dust off the old Girl Scout Uniform...  Wink

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Laura Oliver

Reply #4 - 10/04/12 at 14:04:42

We have now been with DBA for 15 years (since 1997) and I can tell you the #1 reason we have stayed is the fact we can always count on Lynn!

Laura D. Oliver
classic DBA since 1997
EVO on Amazon server as of 5-2022
DIXIE PRECISION INC.
Birmingham, Alabama
(205)- 841-8400

www.dixieprecision.com

Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print