Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/06/24 at 14:59:43
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Creating Hardware Lists (Read 800 times)
Rhonda @ Titan West
Browser

A Coke and a Smile

Creating Hardware Lists
05/02/03 at 17:15:37

Can anyone give me some insight as to how to manage the need for hardware lists?  We have nuts and bolts that go with every order - and the list is different for each item.  How do we create the list in DBA and then tie it to the SO or Pack list?  Also, how do you put a Trademark symbol in DBA so it prints out in the description?  Thank you

Rhonda Meyerhoff
Bookkeepper
Titan West, Inc.
Email   IP Logged
David Waldmann

Live to work, or
work to live?

Re: Creating Hardware Lists
Reply #1 - 05/03/03 at 08:34:49

Make up selling Kits for your hardware. They could be just for the hardware, in which case you'd need to know which hardware kit is required for each part, or you could make your "Part w/hardware" a Kit type item that includes the actual part, and all the individual parts.

As for the trademark symbol, you'll have to make sure that the font you're using in your RTMs support the symbol. If you're talking about the ® one, I think almost any normal font will have it. Just hold the <Alt> key and (using the numeric keypad) type 0174. On the DBA screens it will be a funky looking thing, but print it out and you'll have your symbol. © is <Alt>+0169.

David N Waldmann
President
Vermont Hardwoods
Chester, VT

Evo-ERP, 5 user
IST Build: 3/4/19, patched 04/30/19
Pervasive v11.31
Server 2012 / Win10 x64
Crystal Reports v11
Email WWW   IP Logged
Rhonda @ Titan West
Browser

A Coke and a Smile

Re: Creating Hardware Lists
Reply #2 - 05/05/03 at 14:27:31

Thankx for the reply - Will try answers to both questions - I REALLY like this forum idea - I have learned a few things by reading other's questions.  

Rhonda Meyerhoff
Bookkeepper
Titan West, Inc.
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print