Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/02/24 at 21:52:47
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Standard Overhead Cost and Change Items (Read 522 times)
Ed
Ex Member

Standard Overhead Cost and Change Items
08/06/03 at 09:10:43

Have two questions:

1.  Have a number of inactive parts and BOM's which we want to re-activate and are having a problem clearing the old stand costs which were enter in 98.  

a. Ran FixStd program cleared and set the field values to zero.  When I run the Standard cost update the values in the fields are set back to the old value.

b. I went to maintain database "MTICMSTR" and zero out the "MTIC_PROD_RCOST Fields (except for BOM material cost).  Once again as soon as I run the Rollup routine the fields are re-set to the previous values.

What am I doing wrong???

2.  In regards to Inventory Change Number routine is there a way to be selected on the history that is transfer to the new number?  What I want is to save the Sale Order information but not Work Order or Po.

I do not think it's possible except by going to Maintain Data base after developing the new number and deleting the PO information in BKAPHO and etc... Then purge all work orders.

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: Standard Overhead Cost and Change Items
Reply #1 - 08/06/03 at 09:19:39

1.  If the rollup is bringing costs back, you probably have a Routing defined for the part that needs to be deleted.  Then use FIXSTD to zero out the costs and they won't come back.

2.  You are right, there is no other way to do it

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print