Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
problem with font (Read 931 times)
lynnkissinger

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

problem with font
09/04/03 at 14:46:12

We have a problem with our vendors mistaking the 6 for an 8, and sometimes the 5 for a 6, when faxing over po's.  Can we change the font?

IP Logged
Karen Mason

Ain't life grand!?!

Re: problem with font
Reply #1 - 09/04/03 at 15:09:50

Yes.  Note which PO form you use (may need to change a couple of them).  Go to modify forms.  Pull up the proper form.  It is in one of the sub-reports.  Make sure you return to the "Main" tab before saving, else you will lose the form.

Suggest you make a backup copy first.

We have taken it one step further and added a "cursive" signature at the bottom of the form, with Co. name & title etc.  Did one for each of the main people who buy, added their initials to the file name so they can just pull up their form when printing PO's.

Karen Mason, Vice President
Bula Forge & Machine, Inc.
1-60# forgings, machining, & assembly
Cleveland, OH
Tel:216-252-7600 Fax:216-252-7601 www.bulaforge.com
EVO-ERP 09/16/09 SP2
Email WWW   IP Logged
lynnkissinger

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

changing purchase order fonts
Reply #2 - 09/09/03 at 11:42:46

I went to change font by going in main menu, modify forms, choose po form BKPOB2.rtm, main menu, change font to Times Roman then saved file.  Printed a po and nothing had changed.  Went back into main menu and back  to modify forms and saw that the font was still Ariel, the same font before I thought I did these changes.  What did I do wrong?

IP Logged
Karen Mason

Ain't life grand!?!

Re: problem with font
Reply #3 - 09/09/03 at 13:33:44

When I am changing fonts, it is usually for specific items on the form, such as making our name larger & bolder.
You can do a global change to the whole form but you need to select all fields first:  Bring your form up.  Go to Edit at the top, select all.  Change your font.  Then save.  might want to save as something else until you know you have it the way you want it.

Karen Mason, Vice President
Bula Forge & Machine, Inc.
1-60# forgings, machining, & assembly
Cleveland, OH
Tel:216-252-7600 Fax:216-252-7601 www.bulaforge.com
EVO-ERP 09/16/09 SP2
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print