Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/04/24 at 15:56:10
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
sales orders not saving (Read 468 times)
patm
Browser

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

sales orders not saving
10/15/03 at 06:28:13

We just recently received the new updates.  We are now having trouble with sales order entry.  We are having to input two or three times because when you finish the first page and enter to go to the line items page, we get a message, "This SO is set to invoice frt or tax only. Do you still want to release this sales order?"  It doesn't seem to make a difference if we answer "yes" or "no", it goes out of the sales order and does not save any part of it or assign a Sales Order number to it.  How can we get around this problem?  

Thanks, Pat M

IP Logged
HB

I love DBA

Re: sales orders not saving
Reply #1 - 10/15/03 at 06:38:28

We experienced the same problem and narrowed it down to the following:
When entering a header and the header is saved without entering items (may be necessary because of an interruption by a phonecall etc), an order number is assigned.
The next order that is entered will fail to go to the line screen after the header is finished. This may happen several times until a new order is accepted.

Helmut Bode
General Pencil Co.
DBA Classic 2004.1 w/IS Tech update 7/25/13
EVO-ERP
Pervasive 11
Win2008 Server
Terminal Server
12 Users
Email   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: sales orders not saving
Reply #2 - 10/15/03 at 07:29:46

We recently found and fixed a bug related to this, at least in some circumstances.  Email me direct if you want an advance copy, it will be in the next IS Tech Support update posting.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print