Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Support for Ezijobs (Read 4608 times)
secrist
Browser

Support for Ezijobs
10/15/03 at 06:28:41

Will Lynn or any of the other consultants support Ezijobs????

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: Support for Ezijobs
Reply #1 - 10/15/03 at 07:34:54

At this point, I am keeping plenty busy supporting DBA users who do not want to go to EziJobs.  As long as there are plenty of them to keep me busy, I see no need to support EziJobs.  I plan to stay focused on DBA, at least for the time being.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
karaya
Browser

44 Group - Ezijobz
and DBA Software
Services

Reply #2 - 10/15/03 at 09:08:06

My company, 44 Group, in just the last few days put up our Ezijobz User and Support Web site at: www.44group.net

Like Lynn's forums ours are free to all registered users, however for advanced support you will need to contact us about our fees.  We plan on aggressively keeping the site up to date with fresh information, tips, etc.  My staff and myself have been undergoing training on Ezijobz software since about mid August and we are in the process of installing Ezijobz at four of our customer sites at this time.  With these new installs we should be able to share our experiences with our user group.  

Again, the site is brand spanking new so we are just now taking on registered users.  Come on in and sign up!

Raymond Kemp
44 Group, Inc. - Ezijobz and DBA Services
636-946-1513
www.44group.net
Email WWW   IP Logged
Andie
Browser

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 11/25/03 at 10:31:33

I am a DBA consultant in Denver my Company is Bauer and CO. I am installing Ezijobz for 2 DBA users and will learn as I go also. I will be joining 44 group and share and learn as I go also.

IP Logged
aricon

Systems
Consulting-See
website for
products!

Reply #4 - 11/25/03 at 10:57:52

Aria Consulting (www.ariaconsulting.net ) will also be providing Ezijobz implementation, training, support and customization services.

We also provide other Enterprise software services (Epicor Vista and Vantage-www.epicor.com , and eBizZones www.ebizzones.com collaborative team workspace solutions which is web-based) and custom programming, as well as web design/development and MS Access/Visual Basic programming and development.

Sincerely,

Lorne Rogers
President
Aria Consulting & Implementers Ltd.
Phone: (780) 471-1430
Fax: (780) 471-4918
E-mail: lrogers@ariaconsulting.net
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print