Send Topic Print
COPYING COMPANIES (Read 8147 times)
DELTA
Browser

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

COPYING COMPANIES
01/13/04 at 11:19:39

I am trying to copy a company and run it independently, I added it and ps-a and ps-c and when I change the name and save it, the system changes it in all the companies. Can I have two separate companies with the same software ??? And I'm even afraid to run the clear data and clear the data of my existing company. When I need to change companies I don't see my existing company it doesn't have a code either. Need help bad cry

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: COPYING COMPANIES
Reply #1 - 01/13/04 at 15:54:27

Something isn't right.  Change Company should always show you the companies available to change to.  The company you are currently in will never be listed.  It sounds like the user ID you have doesn't have PS-C access to both companies.  The user login should be listed twice in PS-C - once for each company.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Karen Mason

Ain't life grand!?!

Re: COPYING COMPANIES
Reply #2 - 01/13/04 at 15:57:02

I run a test company quite often

Go to System Manager
UT-I
Select as follows:
           C   (for create)
 Enter Company Code:   TT   (For test company, but it can be anything but your original co.)
Copy from another:  Y
Copy From:   ___   Hit your {F2} key for a list of companies, select the one you want-probably the blank one which will be your main company.  Therefore, the code will be blank when you select it.

Karen Mason, Vice President
Bula Forge & Machine, Inc.
1-60# forgings, machining, & assembly
Cleveland, OH
Tel:216-252-7600 Fax:216-252-7601 www.bulaforge.com
EVO-ERP 09/16/09 SP2
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print