Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/18/24 at 02:38:16
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
invoices not printing correctly (Read 711 times)
heliosquare

invoices not printing correctly
01/15/04 at 15:28:37

I saw the thread regarding acknowledgements not printing correctly so I thought perhaps the same answer would remedy my invoice problem, but no dice.  The program name for SO-F is set to t6sof.run but they are still printing wrong...

Also, if I go to SO-F, choose reprint invoice, do a lookup for an invoice number, highlite the appropriate invoice and press enter the invoice field is populated with 10400 instead of the invoice number...

WWW   IP Logged
heliosquare

Re: invoices not printing correctly
Reply #1 - 01/15/04 at 16:18:14

Quote from heliosquare   on 01/15/04 at 15:28:37:

Also, if I go to SO-F, choose reprint invoice, do a lookup for an invoice number, highlite the appropriate invoice and press enter the invoice field is populated with 10400 instead of the invoice number...

I've narrowed this problem down to credit memos and vouchers...regular invoices to not prompt this behavior...

WWW   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #2 - 01/15/04 at 16:57:26

What exactly is not printing correctly?  Need a better description of the problem.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
heliosquare

Reply #3 - 01/15/04 at 17:24:27

lynn,  
the text is scrunched together on the invoice.  I guess I have to edit the form but I don't have the t6 editor.  I guess I would have thought the default form would print correctly.  Can you send us the report editor?  Also, any thoughts on the 104000 issue?

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print