Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/18/24 at 04:55:03
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sales Order Buttons Missing? (Read 554 times)
jalfaro
Browser

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Sales Order Buttons Missing?
01/31/04 at 15:45:49

I have just installed the latest update.  Everything seems to be fine except for the missing buttons on my Sales Order module SO-A.  I no longer have the following buttons:

Display Lines, Add, Insert, Delete, Duplicate, SO Notes, Header Screen.

Does anybody have this problem?  How do I fix this?

Really love the image link!

Email   IP Logged
Keith

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Sales Order Buttons Missing?
Reply #1 - 02/04/04 at 12:46:00

This has happened to me also, the only way I found to correct it is to go into "view" change the screen size to large (1280x1024), exit out restart the program - it's going to look real BIG, change it back to (640x480) exit again and restart the program. kind of a pain but it worked for me.....

Keith Ruskay
AI-TEK Instruments, LLC
Version 2004.1 IS Tech Support Update 05/08/06
kruskay   IP Logged
NovaZyg
Administrator

When all else
fails.. Read the
instructions.

Re: Sales Order Buttons Missing?
Reply #2 - 02/04/04 at 13:01:52

It has to do with an INI file supplied by DBA. This is Video card dependent, so there is not much I can do. The latest patch from Lynn will include a new SM-K program to turn on or off the Icons for the Toolbar.  

But as stated by Keith first try setting the View to Medium or Large, exit DBA. Restart DBA then run SOA. Set the view back to whatever you had it set to before and try again. As I said before this is VideoCard specific so I can't just modify the INI file for everyone to one setting it won't work.  

If after doing this it still does not work then use SM-K and turn off the icons or replace the videocard.

Good Luck.

Allen Landry
Evo~ERP

EvoERP and DBA Classic always Beta's of the Latest versions.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print