Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/18/24 at 05:52:31
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
INVENTORY CLASS CODES DIFFERENT ON INCOME STATEMT (Read 616 times)
gsihig
Browser

INVENTORY CLASS CODES DIFFERENT ON INCOME STATEMT
05/26/04 at 08:53:34

On our inventory class codes that we set up for each inventory item seems to be changing on the Income statement.  I have gone in to check the class code for the items in question and they are set up correctly with the correct GL account number,  but on the Income statement it is listed to a different account #.  I ran the GL transaction report (GL-C)  for the one GL account that I see in question and then went to view the invoices to see which inventory item appeared to be set up wrong.  When I went to (IN-A) and brought up the item and checked the class code, it was the correct code.   undecided .  I then went to SM-C to view the classes and to make sure the GL accounts were still set up correctly and they were.
One of the inventory items, is an item we use frequently and it was on the wrong GL account once. cry .  We have just in the past few months started having this problem.
Has anyone else experienceed this problem also?
Does any one have a soultion to the problem?
 ???  Tongue  undecided
Thank you.

GSI Highway Products
Hutchins, Texas
WWW   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: INVENTORY CLASS CODES DIFFERENT ON INCOME STAT
Reply #1 - 07/14/04 at 17:12:23

Check the customer record in AR-A - if you enter a GL Sales Account for a customer, the program will post to that account rather than the income account based on the item class.  This is a DBA standard feature, not related to Evo.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Laura Oliver

Re: INVENTORY CLASS CODES DIFFERENT ON INCOME STAT
Reply #2 - 07/15/04 at 10:17:02

Yes like Lynn said DBA :
   Check the customer record in AR-A - if you enter a GL Sales Account for a customer, the program will post to that account rather than the income account based on the item class.      

But  your SA-m report.....it will not agree....because SA-M gets it from IN-B regardless of what is on SA-A.  (at least that is what is happening to us)

Laura

Laura D. Oliver
classic DBA since 1997
EVO on Amazon server as of 5-2022
DIXIE PRECISION INC.
Birmingham, Alabama
(205)- 841-8400

www.dixieprecision.com

Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print