Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Voiding Invoices (Read 531 times)
swolfert
Browser

hmmm DBA!!!

Voiding Invoices
09/01/04 at 08:20:10

I am Sean Wolfert from the Suburban Plastics Company,  I was having troubles with my Voiding an Invoices.  The make the sales orders all crazy for the customer service people.  I called DBA Tech and they told me to do the updates.  I am running right now ver.  2002.1.  I was just wondering if anyone out there has had this issue and has done the updates and wondered if it fixed the problem.  I didnt want to spend the time and do it if it wasnt going to fix this issue.  DBA said that it might not thats just why i was asking.  Please someone let me know.  My email address is as follows:
swolfert@suburbanplastics.com

THanks

Sean

Sean Wolfert
Suburban Plastics Company
847-741-4900 x118
swolfert@suburbanplastics.com
swolfert84   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: Voiding Invoices
Reply #1 - 09/01/04 at 09:39:01

There is still an issue (even with the latest IS Tech Updates, haven't gotten around to fixing it yet) if the original Sales Order that generated the invoice has been purged, you have to jump through some hoops to get the void processed and posted but if the original Sales Order is still available, the actual void process works well and puts the items back on the original Sales Order Lines rather than create a bunch of new lines like it used to.

Besides, if you get updated to 2002.4, then you can sign up for the IS Tech Support updates and get all the other new things we have!  Wink

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print