Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
04/28/24 at 22:13:58
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
WO-L-F Work order shortage report (Read 573 times)
N_Clyde_Jenkins
Browser

WO-L-F Work order shortage report
09/17/04 at 08:45:42

When I run WO-L-F and select all items, the report does not list all bill of material items.

Also I have been finding that some items on the BOM are skipped and not shown on the report, even when a shortage exists.

I use this report on specific work orders or ranges of work orders.  I do not use any other filters.

The work order shortage report would be very useful for our business.  But I currently don't trust that it gives me complete answers.

Clyde Jenkins
Pioneer Manufacturing
EVO-erp 2006.1 05/01/07
  IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: WO-L-F Work order shortage report
Reply #1 - 09/17/04 at 18:14:56

This isn't as helpful as it could be.  "Some items on the BOM are skipped..." doesn't give much of a pattern and I haven't had other people reporting problems with this report.  Are you running it for All items or Shortages Only.  If Shortages Only is missing some components that you think are shortages, what does the report show if you run it for all items?

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
N_Clyde_Jenkins
Browser

Re: WO-L-F Work order shortage report
Reply #2 - 09/29/04 at 12:42:24

More data --
If I select "All" instead of "Shortages" and answer "N" to "Rebuild Stock Status Fields", then DBA prints the full BOM.

If I select "All" and answer "Y" to "Rebuild Stock Status Fields", then DBA does not print the full BOM.

Is this what I should expect?  I can now get a report that shows what I need, but it took some futzing to get to this point.

Clyde Jenkins
Pioneer Manufacturing
EVO-erp 2006.1 05/01/07
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print