Send Topic Print
PO entry screen (Read 561 times)
wrf46
Browser

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

PO entry screen
12/17/04 at 05:26:06

After installing the upgrade, the po entry screen is still all white.  Additionally, I do not see the SO-T item on the SO menu selection.  Did I do something wrong or  do I have to add the SO-T to the TAS Maintain Menu Access Records manually for each user?

IP Logged
Danimal

Re: PO entry screen
Reply #1 - 12/17/04 at 07:34:39

Ditto for the SO entry screen, it has been whitewashed as well (with the 12/14/2004 updates).  Anything that can be done to return to the not-so-obtrusive drab gray color on these screens?

Email   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #2 - 12/17/04 at 13:29:15

We didn't intentionally change the screen colors - let me see what is going on.

As for the SO-T, unfortunately you do have to add it manually.  or you can do what I did at one client.  I used TAS - G and clicked the Change Prg Name button to change all users from T6SOA.RUN to T6SOT.RUN and BKSOA.RUN to BKSOT.RUN which put all users into the View only version when they choose SO-A.  I then went back in to the 2 people who actually do order entry and changed them manually back to T6SOA.RUN.  Was easier to do it that way than change all 20 other menus.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #3 - 12/20/04 at 08:46:57

Still not sure what changed but it has to do with Windows Theme colors.  You can edit the colors at TAS - C - Set Configuration - then go to the TAS5.1 Colors tab.  I suggest you make a backup copy of the C:\ISTS\TASPRO6.INI file in case you make it worse.  Black text on black background is really hard to read...  Wink

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print