Katrina Aftermath (Read 1023 times)
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Katrina Aftermath
09/02/05 at 16:59:46

Laura's post from Birmingham today expressing appreciation at having power and internet back after Katrina prompted me to look to see who else may have been affected.  

I have already received a call from one New Orleans area customer but I haven't been able to get through to him in return.  His plant is under 12 feet of water, he has a backup tape offsite and doesn't know what to do now - that's an understatement!  

Looking at our customer list, I see maybe 8-10 in the most seriously affected areas, some in Louisiana and some in Alabama.  Not sure if there is anything at all the rest of us can do besides count our blessings but if anybody has any ideas, I have the contact information for the affected companies.  IS Tech will provide free phone support to get new servers in place and get the DBA/Evo program and Pervasive reinstalled.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
David Waldmann

Live to work, or
work to live?

Re: Katrina Aftermath
Reply #1 - 09/07/05 at 04:16:06

Quote from Lynn Pantic   on 09/02/05 at 16:59:46:
IS Tech will provide free phone support to get new servers in place and get the DBA/Evo program and Pervasive reinstalled.

That's a wonderful gesture. I applaud you for it. It's the "little things" like this that add up to make a huge difference. Thank you, Lynn.

David N Waldmann
President
Vermont Hardwoods
Chester, VT

Evo-ERP, 5 user
IST Build: 3/4/19, patched 04/30/19
Pervasive v11.31
Server 2012 / Win10 x64
Crystal Reports v11
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print