Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
04/26/24 at 14:17:24
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
S Florida Manufacturer (Read 1719 times)
Skip
Browser

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

S Florida Manufacturer
06/07/06 at 10:18:30

Seeing if anybody is using EVO im South Florida so I can contact.  Looking to switch to a new software and would like some feed back beofre we make our choice.

Thanks,

Skip Lindemann
Huron Machine

IP Logged
lizzleanne
Browser

Re: S Florida Manufacturer
Reply #1 - 06/07/06 at 18:35:49

Hi Skip,

We have a manufacturing plant in Deerfield Beach that has used the DBA classic software package since 1999 and are getting ready to upgrade to the Evo version.  We build air sampling pumps and machine many of our own parts in house.  I would be happy to give you our take on the software.  We have been very happy with what it has to offer and the ease of using it.  I will admit there is more here than we use but it seems we are using more and more of the features as we grow.  As I said, we are on the classic software right now but from what I have been able to see of the Evo version it is the same basic package in a true windows environment.  Very similar to what we are running with a few nicer features that we are looking forward to having.  We do run both the manufacturing and the accounting sides of the software and find it to be everything we need.  (Our accountant also like the software.)  

Feel free to give me a call if I can answer any questions for you.

Liz English
Air Dimensions Inc.
www.airdimensions.com
liz@airdimensions.com
954-428-7333 x203

Liz English
Air Dimensions Inc.
www.airdimensions.com
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print