Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/05/24 at 07:14:15
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
HH-B Bar codes not printing (Read 1082 times)
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

HH-B Bar codes not printing
02/04/08 at 12:23:20

We've been testing this module more, and have found that when in HH-B (print labels), there are a couple items we've noticed.  First of all, not matter what part # you print, you only get the text UM: and then any text you added to the Misc field.  Nothing else prints, not event the bar code.  The RTM clearly has the bar codes in it, why they don't print, or anything else on the label for that matter, is a mystery.  Also, you can't lookup a part #, or look up a different RTM (if you had one).  Yuck.

So why can't we get the labels to print properly?

Val

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

Re: HH-B Bar codes not printing
Reply #1 - 02/04/08 at 12:33:57

uh, ok, wait a minute.  Does this only work if you first import a label file?  It seems to be the same as IN-G-A Import Print Inventory Labels.  So I have to export our inventory to a file, mess around with it to format it for just the fields for HH-B, then import, then I can print?  Tell me please it ain't so........

Val

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

Reply #2 - 02/04/08 at 12:42:52

nope, that's not it.  I did see that we had to go into IN-B and assign the part to an RTM print group, so I entered Y (seemed to be the only thing it would take), but that didn't seem to make any difference.  The labels print the same..

Hulp......

Val

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

Reply #3 - 02/04/08 at 12:53:03

OK, so I saved a copy of the T7ING1.RTM as T7ING1B.RTM (like it says to do in the help file). I went into IN-B and set the RTM group for a specific part # to B and saved it.  I then went into HH-B, entered the number of labels to print and the part # and selected print (BTW, the RTM that's showing by default is T7ING1.RTM) and nothing--same issue. I tried to re-print and changed the RTM to T7ING1B.RTM, and same results.  Does not seem to be working. What are we doing wrong????

Thanks,

Val

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print