Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/19/24 at 14:33:34
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Enter previous quarter payroll (Read 781 times)
FRED
Browser

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Enter previous quarter payroll
02/26/08 at 16:33:10

I would like to enter pay information (employer profit sharing) for a previous quarer in pursuit of correcting a payroll error.

dba warns us that we will have to reset quarter to date earnings payroll information to proceed with entering this data.  We do not wish to do this.  Pls advise if there is a way to amend/modify the past info without affecting the current info.

thank you,
Terri G.

IP Logged
deburr

Re: Enter previous quarter payroll
Reply #1 - 02/27/08 at 10:26:29

I would use Maintain Database. What kind of error are you trying to fix?

Thanks,

Steve Cyr
Deburring House Inc.
EVOERP
Version 2018.2
PSQL 12

Email   IP Logged
FRED
Browser

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 02/27/08 at 17:00:06

we're afraid that quarter to date info, of any quarter, will be be reset to 0.  i want to make an entry to a past quarter, and with the warning that is issued i am not sure what information i am possibly going to delete...

what lead me to this point of dismay is that i issued a check with the wrong date.  i voided it. now i want to add it with the right date, but don't want to reset ANY quarter.  

what does that dba warning mean - "we have to reset qtd earnings"?  - again, i don't want to reset anything.  btw, the check that i am trying to re-enter is profit sharing with one entry of employer contribution, there is no net effect to the employee, and the only report i would think it would show on is the employer contribution.

thank you again,
terri

IP Logged
rlevasseur

This forum is a
great help!!

Reply #3 - 02/28/08 at 10:25:04

I think what I would try, would be to make a copy of the active Company and then try it on the test  Company to see what would happen.

Rick

DBA 2018.2 w/ IS TECH SUPPORT UPDATE
EVO/ERP 2018.2 Build - 7/23/2018 T7 - 7iR11
Pervasive Version 11.30 Peer-to-Peer
XP Pro, Windows 7 Professional
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print