Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
03/28/24 at 13:15:20
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
HH-I Paperless Shop Program (Read 3318 times)
kkmfg

Ghost of the code

HH-I Paperless Shop Program
08/12/08 at 04:48:06

Does this program even work? So far I am totally unable to use it at all. Granted, I'm trying it on a normal computer but still... I can enter in the Employee # and WO# but I cannot select a sequence at all. It always says that I have to. But I tried to use enter, tab, clicking, etc to get to the sequence field and it will not let me. Additionally the bottom buttons don't seem to do a whole lot yet... Was this really ready for the light of day?

Collin
K & K Manufacturing, Inc

EvoERP Version 1-22-10 SP3
5 User Workgroup Pervasive 10
Email WWW   IP Logged
npoint
Browser

Re: HH-I Paperless Shop Program
Reply #1 - 11/17/09 at 08:54:09

I wish some one would reply to you because I am also wondering if this even works.  I am actually looking into Testing Codes and Methods and where you can actually put in if a unit passes or fails???  Is there even something like that, that would handle a failed unit on a WO?

Email WWW   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #2 - 11/17/09 at 18:28:34

The current program does work, albeit not with all the bells and whistles it was originally designed to have.  You can log into a work order and sequence and if you have entered test requirements and procedures in RO-M & N, you can access them and enter results and, based on those results, enter quantity complete for a sequence to be passed on to the next.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
npoint
Browser

Reply #3 - 11/18/09 at 07:48:27

Hi Lynn thank you for responding.  I actually did all that but I guess I just didnt see where it went from there?????  It would be nice if you could have something fail a test and an actual accounting entry was made to take it out of the work order and put it in a designated place like disposition or something.  Please let me know if there is more to this testing in terms of accounting and inventory management.

Email WWW   IP Logged
AndyOB

Humm...

Reply #4 - 02/28/12 at 15:08:57

Reinvigorating this thread, curious as to the status of this module? I was considering using some iPads or other devices to remote connect to a couple VirtualPCs running Evo. Anyone have any experience with this? We're mostly interested in having QC inspections linked to routing sequences for tracability reporting.

Any comments appreciated.

--
Andy O'Brien of Nortra Cables, Inc.
Milpitas, CA
WWW AndyOB   IP Logged
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

Reply #5 - 03/14/12 at 13:55:55

We are actually looking at a Windows tablet PC do to cycle counting in Evo, and were also wondering if it would be possible using the HH module for this, BEFORE we actually sink the cash into the device (they are not cheap).  Is the module working as designed, and will it work for the cycle counting?

Also, since we are not wireless, is it possible to capture the info to the tablet, go offline, do the counts and enter the data, save it, and then go back onto the network then upload it back to Evo?

Has anybody either tried this, or is anyone actually doing this yet with Evo?  I'd love to know!  Successes or failures.

Thanks,

Val

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print