Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Promotional discounts (Read 796 times)
HB

I love DBA

Promotional discounts
02/17/10 at 12:45:48

Our brilliant sales people come up with promotional discounts from time to time (Spring Promo, Back to School Promo etc). This affects the discounts on the promo items.  
Example: a customer is setup to receive 50% off base price. Item A has a promotional discount of 5%. This results in a total discount for item A of 52.5%.
We would like to see a possibility in DBA that allows setting up individual items for that promotional discount. It should include an option to set minimum quantity and select customer class and/or discount code to which the promo applies. A"start date" and "end date" option should also be included.

Helmut Bode
General Pencil Co.
DBA Classic 2004.1 w/IS Tech update 7/25/13
EVO-ERP
Pervasive 11
Win2008 Server
Terminal Server
12 Users
Email   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: Promotional discounts
Reply #1 - 02/17/10 at 14:15:37

We already have developed effectivity date for Price and Discount codes and contract pricing; it will be in the next release.  There is also an "Order Total" discount which can apply an additional discount to an entire order.  That is already available but without the effectivity dates.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
HB

I love DBA

Re: Promotional discounts
Reply #2 - 02/17/10 at 14:55:06

My request is asking for a more selctive discount application only affecting promotional items and a selective class or discount group of customers

Helmut Bode
General Pencil Co.
DBA Classic 2004.1 w/IS Tech update 7/25/13
EVO-ERP
Pervasive 11
Win2008 Server
Terminal Server
12 Users
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print