Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Losing PO Lines (Read 1994 times)
GasGiant
Administrator

How can I help?

Losing PO Lines
09/27/11 at 06:02:03

The T7 PO module has repeatedly, but not consistently, removed PO lines. Most often it is the first line, which is sometimes the only line. We have tried to narrow down when this is happening. It is after creation and after approval, because we always have the printed, approved PO in hand. At least once there has been an edit, such as a price change, prior to receiving the item, but not always. It is discovered when Receiving opens PO-C and finds that the printed line from the PO is not there. Additional lines, specs, etc. are still there, but the main line with the item code, quantity, price, etc. is gone. It is not in BKAPPOL nor BKAPHPOL.  

Since I've not seen anyone else report this, and since I have mentioned it to IS Tech twice and they cannot confirm a bug, I am wondering if there is some way that PSQL could be causing the missing records. Any ideas?

Email WWW GasGiant GasGiant 31012781 swordworlder swordworlder   IP Logged
TMC Trailers
Browser

Re: Losing PO Lines
Reply #1 - 05/06/12 at 16:05:09

Did this get sorted? We are having the same problem but with T6 PO's
Thanks

Email   IP Logged
carie

Reply #2 - 05/16/12 at 08:45:56

We have also experienced disappearing lines. Also duplicates when printing to email. Can't figure out why!

Evo-ERP Version 2015.2 with Build 7/02/2015
Pervasive 11.3 - 10 licenses / DBA since 2002

Carie Kirk
McDantim Inc
Helena, Montana
Email   IP Logged
TMC Trailers
Browser

Reply #3 - 11/07/12 at 21:33:39

We're are still having this issue with the latest update, has this been looked into at all by ISTech Suport??

Email   IP Logged
Missy Burke
Browser

Reply #4 - 01/04/13 at 06:34:46

We are experiencing a similar sporadic issue, using T6POA 6.27.12 Enhancement. The user creates a PO, and when they are finished, choose the Print Preview option and no line items appear on the PO. After closing and exiting, and reopening the PO, line items are still missing.

Missy Burke
Awareness Technology, Inc.
Evo 2015.2
Pervasive 10/Win2008/Client-server
43 Full/5 DC Users
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print