News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SM-S (Read 1299 times)
cellis

SM-S
04/20/12 at 06:34:19

Is there a way to have more than one link association in this program?  I have an SO link set up to print with acknowledgments but I need more than one document to print automatically.  Once I have a single link entered, the green plus button disappears and I can't add another link unless I delete the first one.  As an example, we like to print a Terms & Conditions document and a Confidentiality Agreement and send them with an Order Acknowledgment.  EVO only allows me to create a link for the Terms & Conditions.

Carrie Ellis

EVO 2020.3
DBA since 1996
  IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: SM-S
Reply #1 - 04/20/12 at 07:28:16

Make a 2 page PDF with one page for each document and make that the Acknowledgement document.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
cellis

Reply #2 - 04/20/12 at 08:06:11

Thanks!!  Smiley

Carrie Ellis

EVO 2020.3
DBA since 1996
  IP Logged
cellis

Reply #3 - 05/16/12 at 13:06:31

I've noticed that the SM-S link I set up to print a document with the Acknowledgment only prints for my user name.  How do I set up the link so that anytime any user prints an acknowledgment the linked document gets printed? Huh

Carrie Ellis

EVO 2020.3
DBA since 1996
  IP Logged
NovaZyg
Administrator

When all else
fails.. Read the
instructions.

Reply #4 - 05/16/12 at 14:38:32

Are you linking a document that other users have access to? Is it on a server or your local hard drive? are you using drive mapping? and if so are the other users mapped to the same drive letter, path, etc..    Do other users have security rights to that file?

Just some things to look at.

Allen Landry
Evo~ERP

EvoERP and DBA Classic always Beta's of the Latest versions.

WWW   IP Logged
cellis

Reply #5 - 05/17/12 at 05:39:06

I think you were right in the fact that the images folder (although it was added to the main DBA folder which is shared) wasn't set to be shared itself.  So thanks, I was just assuming that it was shared since the main folder was shared.  Thank you!!!! Smiley

Carrie Ellis

EVO 2020.3
DBA since 1996
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print