Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
04/29/24 at 10:01:08
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
AP Payment file export to bank (Read 1479 times)
TMC Trailers
Browser

AP Payment file export to bank
09/15/12 at 12:37:50

Would it be possible to create a file of AP payments to make which included suppliers (and employees) bank account no's which could then be uploaded to the our bank so that we don't need to manually enter paymont amounts on our banks website. Our bank has the capibility to do this and I have requested the file layout - but it doesn't look like suppliers bank accounts no's are recorded anywhere in evo.?

Email   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: AP Payment file export to bank
Reply #1 - 09/16/12 at 09:48:24

We have just added the routing transit and account numbers to the employee file for payroll direct deposit and we have a program that was developed for one customer based on their bank layout.  It could certainly be done for vendors as well but I don't think the bank layouts are consistent even here in this country much less internationally so it would probably have to be a special program.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
TMC Trailers
Browser

Reply #2 - 09/16/12 at 14:52:27

We don't use EVO payroll so that won't be of much help but for the suppliers side if something could be created it would be fantastic, NZ has standard bank account no's - here's some info from one of the NZ's bank website on it:

All New Zealand bank account numbers follow this pattern:

00 0000 0000000 000
 The first two numbers show which bank manages the account. Westpac is 03.
 The next four digits show your branch.
 The next seven show your account number.
 The next three (or two for some banks) show your account suffix. You can have several "Sub accounts" from one main account. If your account suffix has two numbers and you're being asked for three, add a zero before it. For example, if your account ends with 51, enter 051.

Email   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #3 - 09/16/12 at 17:46:59

It is not the format of the bank account number that is the issue, it is the actual formatting of the file to be uploaded that is not consistent.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
TMC Trailers
Browser

Reply #4 - 09/16/12 at 18:16:22

Ah I see, i'll get a copy of the file

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print