Send Topic Print
IN-B functionality (Read 699 times)
dkinser
Browser

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

IN-B functionality
03/28/13 at 09:00:26

I've been using DBA / EVO since 1995.  Entering a part used to be easy, now its far more involved.  Saying that, to make the functionality a bit easier and more efficient, I'd like to suggest the following:

1) Vendor is bypassed requiring you to use the mouse to enter a vendor, then use the mouse to return to the rest of the fields.  Make the Vendor field a part of the process of entering through the fields.

2) Standard cost, gives a message “Inventory record for component not found.  The cost rollup cannot be performed” yet the cost does roll up.  Is the thought process to enter the part minus the standard cost, then manually enter the standard cost after?  If so, why as it’s far easier to enter the standard cost while entering the part.

3)When entering EVO Links, which I personally feel is far too mouse click intensive, can the link from the EVO Link not update the “Links” field so that people can click the camera and see the associated item?  The way it is working now requires adding a manual link as well for the camera to work which promptly instructs you that you are using EVO Links…

4) EVO Links, when you enter the file name, it takes you immediately to “Alert”, can we not get this to default to the “Global Path” or even have “Global Path” defaulted?

5)EVO Links, when using multiple monitors it always opens in the center of both monitors.  When adding a link it moves even further onto the monitor on the right.  Can’t this be corrected to open in the center of the monitor in which it was opened?

Email   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: IN-B functionality
Reply #1 - 03/28/13 at 16:33:31

We have fixed several of these; update scheduled to come out within a few days and will have them.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print