Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
04/19/24 at 15:00:14
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
WO-I problem with Multi Yield parts (Read 1406 times)
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

WO-I problem with Multi Yield parts
05/17/16 at 11:00:27

It seems that since moving to 2016 we now have an issue with WO-I and multi yield parts, the process crashes out with a tp7runtime error (offers to run/save/view a report, which we actually save).  I created new parts in our test company that were type M (parent) and a type N and type F, and from those a created a BOM on the parent (type M by default).  I then created a work order from the parent part. When I went to WO-I and selected the work order, Evo prompts " This is a multi yield work order.  Are you ready to process this order?  I reply yes,  and two windows pop up, one on top of the other. The top window is a tp7runtime.exe error window saying "An exception has occurred in the application."  It provides me with buttons to send report,  save report,  print report, show report. Also it allows me to continue application, restart application, or close application.  Continuing or restarting of course does no good, the error persists.   BEHIND that tp7runtime error window is a Confirm window, asking me "Do you wish to rebuild the summarized actual cost in enter work orders for the detailed transaction files?".   If I select continue application and answer the Confirm window, it simply exits WO-I.

If I go back into WO-I and select a WO for a part that is not multi yield, I am able to proceed with entering all the info for finished good and ending successfully.

This problem is happening in one of our real companies and I have replicated the issue in our test company. I am unable to test in our other company as there are no workorders with type M or N parts.

Anyone else seeing this?  

Val
Evo version 2016.1
Build 04/06/16 T7-7i R10
Pervasive 11.31

WO-I is 5/10/16

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

Re: WO-I problem with Multi Yield parts
Reply #1 - 05/19/16 at 14:33:59

Anybody?  Lynn, do you have any ideas? They literally cannot close work orders with multi yield parts until this gets resolved. Thanks.

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #2 - 05/19/16 at 15:00:05

Short term add BKWOI.RUN to somebody's menu so they can run the old program.  I did confirm a problem and programming has it.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

Reply #3 - 05/19/16 at 15:24:15

Will do, thank you, bless you !!!

Val

Val Feehan