Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
03/28/24 at 07:10:08
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
padking slip vs delivery ticket (Read 1529 times)
Laura Oliver

padking slip vs delivery ticket
09/02/16 at 06:06:47

I think DBA uses the terms "packing slip" and "delivery ticket" interchangeble.  I am looking for reports that would inlcude packing slip numbers and delivery ticket numbers as we have a customer who now uses our delivery ticket number and not our invocies.
thanks
Laura

Laura D. Oliver
classic DBA since 1997
EVO on Amazon server as of 5-2022
DIXIE PRECISION INC.
Birmingham, Alabama
(205)- 841-8400

www.dixieprecision.com

Email WWW   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: padking slip vs delivery ticket
Reply #1 - 09/02/16 at 09:26:00

Packing Slip number can be included on the Aging and is shown on the AR-C Payment processing screen.  There is also a default you can set for "Use Invoice Number as Pack Slip Number" so they are always the same.  To use this setting, it is required that you release the order prior to printing the packing slip because SO-E is where the number is pulled and assigned.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
deburr

Re: padking slip vs delivery ticket
Reply #2 - 10/13/17 at 10:29:33

I agree with Laura that it would be handy to have some other quicker way to look up an item connected with a packing list number. We have the same situation where customers use the packing list number for various requests. If there was a packing list field in the AR-A transactions lookup button, that would solve the problem. It would be quicker than printing and aging or starting a payment process. I may be able to add that to the lookup but afraid to break something. I've had bad luck in the past with modifying lookups.

Thanks,

Steve Cyr
Deburring House Inc.
EVOERP
Version 2018.2
PSQL 12

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print