Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
03/29/24 at 03:48:53
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Add Multipage T&C to PO Report (Read 2405 times)
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

Add Multipage T&C to PO Report
09/20/16 at 08:20:33

Don't know if we can, but management has asked that I somehow get an 8 page Terms and Conditions to print with ALL purchase orders.  I do not see any way of doing this in the Addsum TAS Pro Report Builder.  Our current PO's have the standard header info, some sub reports, and the footer prints the total information along with an ISO form number and specific info with regard to any specifications, cal info, etc. that has to be on all PO's.  Is there any way to include this T&C info into a standard print format in Evo,or at least make it print when a PO is printed if it cannot be added in?  They want it done *automagically*, so the person printing the POs does not have to remember to do it manually.  

I suspect we may be doing something similar at some point with sales orders.

Please advise, and thanks!

Val

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: Add Multipage T&C to PO Report
Reply #1 - 09/20/16 at 12:28:47

You can create a PDF containing the T&C and use SM-S-A and make it a general PO link to print with all POs but if you actually print paper PO's and send them, that's a LOT of paper!  Hope you are emailing them!

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

Reply #2 - 09/27/16 at 08:21:53

Yes, it is a lot of pages, especially using a normal sized font. Shocked   I did go in and first convert all our existing links (that had not been done yet). Then I changed from system links to PO link, added the link, used the eyeglasses to verify the doc is found/accessible/viewable.  When I switch to POs and print a PO, and I have the "Print linked documents" set to Y, only the PO prints. The linked PDF does not print. What'd I miss?

Val

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

Reply #3 - 09/27/16 at 08:40:39

Oops, figured it out.  Needed to add the path for the PDF Reader. Seems to be all set now!

Thanks, Lynn!

Kind regards,

Val

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print