Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
04/25/24 at 12:39:04
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Discount codes and price codes (Read 1000 times)
kathySMC
Browser

Discount codes and price codes
01/04/17 at 18:56:17

Is there a way to make discount codes or price codes to be global for all products a specific customer would buy without having to individually enter each one of the items within price codes?  Maybe I am not fully understanding how this is to work, but it looks like I have to enter each item multiple times for each different price codes that we may offer (we do not offer different prices for qty purchased per order).  Nor can I get a discount code to apply to all items within a sales order automatically, instead it has to be entered line item by line item.  What am I not understanding as this seems too complicated (and difficult to adjust when pricing changes happen).

Our sales team is also pushing us to base everything "off of retail" rather than base price (wholesale), so this is throwing us for another loop.  Any other manufactures using base as retail?  And if so, how are you making this work.

Thanks for the help!

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: Discount codes and price codes
Reply #1 - 01/10/17 at 08:48:13

Price codes are part specific but Discount codes can be either per item class or apply to an entire order if a customer gets the same percent off everything.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print