Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
04/20/24 at 02:29:53
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Accessing Archived Invoices (Read 1089 times)
David Waldmann

Live to work, or
work to live?

Accessing Archived Invoices
01/25/17 at 05:43:29

So as not to derail a thread of a different topic

Quote from NovaZyg on 01/10/17 at 14:02:35:
Archive SO,PO,WO are located on SM-J menu *note this is Archive not Purge you can still see and access archived files.

How do you "see" archived files? I know you can Restore a range, but is there some way to flip a switch or something? And does this ability include Invoices?

BTW I love how easy it is to see Archived Evo Notes - just click the "View Archive" button. Simple, easy and works exactly the way you expect it too  Smiley

David N Waldmann
President
Vermont Hardwoods
Chester, VT

Evo-ERP, 5 user
IST Build: 3/4/19, patched 04/30/19
Pervasive v11.31
Server 2012 / Win10 x64
Crystal Reports v11
Email WWW   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: Accessing Archived Invoices
Reply #1 - 01/27/17 at 14:50:50

On the lookup grids there is an icon with a file folder that toggles the view between active and archived.  You can also run many reports on the archived data including all the JC reports, AP & AR Payment history, SA-M & SA-N

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
David Waldmann

Live to work, or
work to live?

Re: Accessing Archived Invoices
Reply #2 - 02/01/17 at 09:04:14

Quote from Lynn_Pantic on 01/27/17 at 14:50:50:
On the lookup grids there is an icon with a file folder that toggles the view between active and archived.

That is helpful to know.

Would still be handy to print an actual archived invoice right from Evo. However with the above information I can at least get the invoice number and then print it from my PDF printout of invoices.

BTW, I just realized while testing this that we have a PCI compliance problem. In the old days before X-Charge (edit: I guess even before X-Charge; it stopped in our system 7/31/03), the CC info was printed on the Invoice... So we need to go through and delete those PDFs.  

It appears that the old DBA data has been purged, because if I go into one of our old companies (where those invoices have not been archived) and re-print them, the CC info is not on them (??).

David N Waldmann
President
Vermont Hardwoods
Chester, VT

Evo-ERP, 5 user
IST Build: 3/4/19, patched 04/30/19
Pervasive v11.31
Server 2012 / Win10 x64
Crystal Reports v11
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print