Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
04/19/24 at 11:24:12
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
look-up not working in EVO WO module (Read 1153 times)
ddlong

look-up not working in EVO WO module
03/07/17 at 10:24:24

The look-up feature is not working in the EVO WO Module whether using F2 or the icon.  It gives the following error message:

The field: IS.WOEX.MCLASS is not part of this program and the grid will not be properly displayed.  [OK]  If I click "OK", it returns with a single Work Order line.

This began after I did the newest update last Friday and loaded all of the patches.   I don't know if this is a known issue or if there is something within our system that needs fixed.

Darla Long
Catalytic Industrial Group, Inc.
Independence Ks
dba 2004.1 client/server EVO Version 2020.0 08/07/20 Build Pervasive 11.3
  IP Logged
prophet

Re: look-up not working in EVO WO module
Reply #1 - 03/07/17 at 10:31:33

Exactly which program are you in? Also at the bottom of the grid the name of the grid is given. Can you give us the name of the gird?

IP Logged
ddlong

Reply #2 - 03/08/17 at 08:27:11

When I'm using wo-b, wo-c, etc. all except wo-a, the look-up feature gives me an error.  I do not see a grid posted, so I went to the queries module and clicked on the QU-e Quick Grid launch and clicked on workorders view and got the same message:  "The field IS.WOEX.MCLASS is not part of this program and will not be displayed properly.  So maybe there is an issue with my workorders grid???  Don't know much about the grids.

Darla Long
Independence Ks
  IP Logged
ddlong

Reply #3 - 03/08/17 at 09:40:44

Resolved! - update is that I went into the Grid maintenance and deleted the line that showed  Column Header Velocity and Field name IS.WOEX.MCLASS.  Not sure why it was there, but look-ups are working fine now.  Thanks all!

Darla Long
Independence Ks
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print