Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FO-B Keeps crashing (Read 1436 times)
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

FO-B Keeps crashing
03/08/17 at 14:42:01

We are running FO-B 1/13/17.  When you go to print the report, after choosing the only report option t6fob1.rtm and click ok you get first the BM-B processing data window then quickly overlaying that is an evoerp.exe error window "An exception has occurred in the application, exception number 1, exception class EAccessviolation, "access violation at address 008FEFA0 in module evoerp.exe read of address 0000019C.  We have to exit the application, log out of Evo and back in.  

As we are just setting up using Features and Options, this is problematic.  

The version of BM-B we have is 1/13/17.  I can use BM-B to print the Bill of materials no problem.

So why is it not working under FO-B?

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
NovaZyg
Administrator

When all else
fails.. Read the
instructions.

Re: FO-B Keeps crashing
Reply #1 - 03/08/17 at 16:12:43

FO-B is just a stub program that calls BM-B. and sets some parameters for Features and Options.

yet you say BM-B runs. Do you have Evo notes turned on? (then it should be using ENFOB1.RTM) if not it calles T6FOB1.rtm

how old is your T6FOB1.rtm  chck and see if there is a newer version in the RTX folder, the RTM you have may be old.

Allen Landry
Evo~ERP

EvoERP and DBA Classic always Beta's of the Latest versions.

WWW   IP Logged
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

Reply #2 - 03/09/17 at 07:34:39

We do have Evo notes turned on, but the process is calling the T6FOB1.RTM which is dated 7/5/2006--OLD! I did check the RTX folder, there is one slightly newer (9/25/2007).  I can try that one. I will also check the settings in this test company to make sure Notes is on..it should be as it is a copy from our production company.  

Thanks Allen!

Val

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

Reply #3 - 03/16/17 at 13:52:12

Evo notes was not on in the test company. Enabled that, it is now calling the EN report.  However, it is still getting hung
up on evoerp.ese calling FOTreeRun.jar calling FOTree.jar.  With our host firewall on, it does not like this process - one executable calling another that is not a signed executable. Even though we have told it to trust these JAR files, the fact that they are unsigned means the firewall app won't trust them.  With the host firewall and all detection off, i.e. running bare-butt naked, these .jar files still do not work properly. I have added the issue to the problem reports repeatable section.

Val

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print