Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
03/28/24 at 04:50:41
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
AP - E   Print invoice by due date report (Read 1685 times)
kathySMC
Browser

AP - E   Print invoice by due date report
08/04/17 at 09:16:57

When I run this report today, it stops mid way thru the process and I can not get it to finish.  Without this report, I will have to individually mark each invoice for payment (ugh).  Can anyone tell me why it is hung up and how I might fix it.  (I have not encountered this before and I have not updated anything of late, so it makes me think it is an voucher entry that got tangled up somehow???).

Thanks

IP Logged
prophet

Re: AP - E   Print invoice by due date report
Reply #1 - 08/04/17 at 14:25:15

Try running the report from another workstation or the server itself. If you have the same problem then reboot the server and try again.  

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #2 - 08/07/17 at 05:56:02

My guess would be a voucher with invalid payment terms number.  Can you run for ranges of vendors, both to get them paid and also to try and narrow down where the problem is?

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
kathySMC
Browser

Reply #3 - 08/11/17 at 16:44:35

I tried running on the server and had the same results.  

Here I am again on Friday trying to run this same report and still having the same issues.  I did try to print the report to the printer today, just so I could compare the info on the report vs the detail aging of account payable to see if I could see some odd result and I got an error when trying to print "I/O error 103".  I don't think I got this error last week, but I am not certain I tried to print since it never finished the cycle.

Also, it is continuing to end after the same vendor so I am going to go look at the next vendor on the aging and see if I find an odd date.

IP Logged
kathySMC
Browser

Reply #4 - 08/11/17 at 17:03:30

Bingo, found it.  Ran AP-D entered scheduled payment dates and found one that had a calculated date of 00/00/00 even though it had a valid schedule date.  Fixed that, and now everything runs like clock work.

Thanks for the help!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print