Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
03/29/24 at 06:49:11
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ENROJA1.RTM NOT SHOWING COMPLETE NOTE (Read 1380 times)
lizod1

ENROJA1.RTM NOT SHOWING COMPLETE NOTE
08/18/17 at 10:16:38

ISNOTES shows the complete note but when printing the routing out with ENROJA1.RTM it prints only part of the note that had been input. We use the last operation's note field to track changes to the routing file.
How do I change the report file to show the complete note?
Also when a work order gets created for the new routing will the complete note print on the traveler or will it get cut off too?
LIz Odell
EVO/ERP v2017-2 with patch

Liz Odell
B&G Electronic Assembly, Inc.
EVO/ERP v2016.2, updt 08/17/16 10 User

Email   IP Logged
prophet

Re: ENROJA1.RTM NOT SHOWING COMPLETE NOTE
Reply #1 - 08/18/17 at 11:09:34

Use the Report editor and open ups the ENROJA1.RTM. Then click on the last tab to the right on the bottom of the editor window. The one that says SubReport2: TASFile.  The Area that says is.note.note is where the ISNOTES pirnt. You can try extending the box and see if that works for you. Make sure ones you make your mods to click n the Main: TasFile tab again then save it. Before you close it. Also would be a good idea to make a backup copy of that RTM before you start.  

IP Logged
lizod1

Reply #2 - 08/18/17 at 14:36:31

I tried the suggestion but it didn't work.

Is there a comprehensive document on editing these reports available?
The instructions in the Help format is not that comprehensive.
Thanks,
Liz

Liz Odell

Email   IP Logged
prophet

Reply #3 - 08/18/17 at 16:02:16

Not that I know of. RTM mods are tricky in some places. Keep in mind the ENROJA1 is just the routing and not the WO routing that is a different RTM all together. Might be best to send it to your Rep if you have one and have them take a look or send it to Lynn so she can see what you are trying to do. It may turn out to be something they need to change in the programming. I think a Pic is worth a thousand words in this case and it would help if we could see what you are trying to fit and print on the RTM.

IP Logged
lizod1

Reply #4 - 08/21/17 at 09:22:20

ok, Thanks

Liz Odell

Email   IP Logged
lizod1

Reply #5 - 08/21/17 at 10:05:54

Seems I may have misunderstood and misstated the problem.
The note shows completely in EVO NOTES for the ROxxxxx part number. The complete note is not showing in the Part number routing file and is probably why it's not showing up in the report!
Does that mean there is a limit on the lines of a note in the Routing file? We keep being told there is no line limit in the EVO NOTES and I get that.
When I use Crystal Reports & extract the notes or use Maintain Database the total note is there.
When I bring up the part number in RO-A Enter Routing and look at the note it is missing the last few lines that do show in EVO NOTES.
My Crystal Reports is calling for all ROUTING_B.MTRO_INSTR_1 thru ROUTING_B.MRTO_INSTR_15 strung together and it is not showing all the note. I counted lines showing and it is 12.
So - is something off in the routing file?

Liz Odell

Email   IP Logged
prophet

Reply #6 - 08/21/17 at 12:32:18

Thats something only Lynn and or the programmers will be able to awnser.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print