Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
03/29/24 at 18:21:53
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cannot change PO price on non-inv item in Evo only (Read 3198 times)
scottd
Browser

Cannot change PO price on non-inv item in Evo only
09/25/17 at 16:06:08

Hello all,

I cannot change the unit price on a non-inventory item in PO-A, this only happens in Evo not Dba.
Anytime a purchase order is made in Evo with a non-inventory item the price that i enter is correct
after i save it but if i go into the PO and change the unit price the system will not save the changes. I have
even tried deleting the PO lines, saving the PO then going back into it and adding the same items back
into the PO with the correct price and it still will not save the correct price. If i open the old program "Dba"
and make the changes there it saves it without any problems. Is it possible that i have a setting in defaults
wrong? This is a Evo problem only not Dba and it only happens to non-inventory items.

Thanks,
Scott Del Castillo

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: Cannot change PO price on non-inv item in Evo
Reply #1 - 09/25/17 at 17:20:22

I can't duplicate.  I just entered a PO for a type N part at $5 and saved, then went back into the PO and changed the line to $10 and it saved.  Are you getting any messages or anything?

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
scottd
Browser

Reply #2 - 09/26/17 at 14:55:52

Hi Lynn,

Now it seems to be working my mistake.

Thanks,
Scott

IP Logged
scottd
Browser

Reply #3 - 03/09/18 at 19:09:01

Hello Again,

I'm still have the same problem when i change a non inventory Item price on a purchase order then save it then go to print it it goes back to the original price. I think it may be in the default settings but i'm not sure. If i use the old DBA and go into that PO and change it the price will be correct but not in Evo. Does anyone know whats causing this?

Thanks,
Scott

IP Logged
Dennis Wilkinson

Life is Good :o)

Reply #4 - 03/29/18 at 03:46:06

Scott,  
There was a problem with pricing such that depending on various default settings (not sure which ones), but if entered a price on a PO, price could not be correctly changed.  This was applicable to all items, not just Non-Inventory.  This was fixed with PO-A, ISTS Enhancement date of 03/20/18.

There is one more place to check.  Go to PO-H and select "Dispay Pricing" and see if that Non-Inventory" part is there.  If there is a PN here, this price will populate the pricing in PO-A.

Dennis Wilkinson
IS Tech Support Contractor
dwilkinson@istechsupport.com

IS Tech Support Update 2022.1
PSQL Workgroup, Zen 14
Windows 11, Home Premium
  IP Logged
scottd
Browser

Reply #5 - 04/13/18 at 11:02:36

Hi Dennis,

You are correct that solved the problem I had 10 files in there of the same non inventory item in there.

Thanks, Scott

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print