Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
04/23/24 at 07:14:23
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Missing T6CSP1.RTM form (Read 1642 times)
scottd
Browser

Missing T6CSP1.RTM form
11/20/17 at 21:49:21

Hello All,

I'm trying to print CS-P Print commissions summary and it's telling me i'm missing T6CSP1.RTM does anyone have that RTM file or know where i could get it? I'm also trying  to clear out data files that have accumulated in the commission files for the past 21 years but I'm not sure which files to Initialize? When we first purchased Dba we had one outside sales person and we set him up as sales person #1 @ 10% commission. We also setup sales person #2 as our in house account @ $0 commission. I don't know if you are supposed to setup all accounts that are no pay house accounts like that or not but we did. Now that we don't have any outside sales people i wanted to clear out all of the data that has been building up there. Please let me know what to clear and if i should have my house account setup in there at all?

Thanks,
Scott

IP Logged
prophet

Re: Missing T6CSP1.RTM form
Reply #1 - 11/21/17 at 13:42:58

Its missing from my folder as well. Contact your Rep or contact Istechsupport and they can send you a copy of the rtm in question.

IP Logged
scottd
Browser

Reply #2 - 11/21/17 at 15:51:55

OK Thanks.

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #3 - 11/21/17 at 19:33:45

If you are on version 2017.2 the RTM has been uploaded to the patch file in the RTX subfolder.  Copy from the RTX subfolder up to the main EVOERP or DBAMFG folder.  CS-O is a better report (my opinion) because it provides the invoice detail.  You can use CS-Q to clear out old data and the Edit option in CS-B to zero out any commission that aren't really due.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
scottd
Browser

Reply #4 - 11/22/17 at 17:25:25

Thanks Lynn.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print