Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
04/20/24 at 00:32:22
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ES-A Enter Estimate Having Major Problems (Read 898 times)
scottd
Browser

ES-A Enter Estimate Having Major Problems
12/19/17 at 00:38:15

Hello All,

I have been using Evo for a year and a half and i still can't get the estimator to work correctly. The first problem i'm having is when you open ES-A and you hit F-2 the lookup to see the estimates it pulls up a SOHEADERS grid, i'm able to see the estimates there but when i click on the drill down it says SOLINES and when i click on that it doesn't show me the estimate lines it's just an empty grid that says SOLINES. The other problem i'm having is I can't convert an estimate to a sales order and work order. Only part of the information will be converted in the sales order and it doesn't convert it to the work order either? So we continue to use the old DBA estimator, Is anyone else having that problem because i would really like to use the new estimator? The other question i have is in IN-A inventory inquiry is there anyway to link the new button that they added at the bottom that shows you quotes to the estimator module ES-A instead of SO-Q-A?

Thanks,
Scott

IP Logged
prophet

Re: ES-A Enter Estimate Having Major Problems
Reply #1 - 12/19/17 at 16:50:02

I duplicated the grid issue. I suggest you enter that issue in the Issue tracker on the istech website. Just click on the issue tracker link. As for button issue in IN-A that something you would have to take up with Lynn and the programmers. As for the estimate not converting to SO and or WO's check to see if the convert estimate program tried to use a SO and or WO number that is already in play.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print