Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/16/24 at 03:57:47
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
AP AGING VS BALANCE SHEET ACCOUNT PAYABLE (Read 1118 times)
JereC

I Love EvoERP!

AP AGING VS BALANCE SHEET ACCOUNT PAYABLE
03/12/18 at 13:29:40

I have an accounting question.  Every month I run my AP aging and the Balance Sheet to compare numbers and these always match.  However, my new monthly reports do not match, the aging is showing more than that balance sheet.  I traced the amount down to a deleted invoice which I thought I handled properly but whatever I did caused the imbalance.

At this point, I am not sure how to bring both reports into balance since I can't do a je, any suggestions.

Thanks, Jere'

IP Logged
prophet

Re: AP AGING VS BALANCE SHEET ACCOUNT PAYABLE
Reply #1 - 03/12/18 at 13:42:31

The first step is to look over the Aging and make sure that everything that is on the Report is good and should be there. Any entries that don't belong needs to be cleaned up. Once the Aging report is clean and good. You can move on to the GL. If it still doesn't match after everything has been posted then you most likely will have to make a journal entry to get them back on track.

IP Logged
JereC

I Love EvoERP!

Reply #2 - 03/14/18 at 10:34:49

I tried the je but it won't let me post it, a notice pops up saying I have to go through the AP module which I think will make the wrong entry and just add to the aging. I need to increase the AP on the balance sheet to match the aging and everything on my aging is correct.   Really at a loss.  

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #3 - 03/15/18 at 15:24:45

That is not stopping you, it is just a warning.  You can bypass it and make the entry if that is what you need to do.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
JereC

I Love EvoERP!

Reply #4 - 03/15/18 at 15:30:21

Really, I did not realize that.  Thanks!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print