Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/16/24 at 08:27:25
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
AI-D (bkaid.run) Print Sales and COGS by Class (Read 982 times)
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

AI-D (bkaid.run) Print Sales and COGS by Class
12/03/19 at 15:19:06

Holly says she prints this report (Print Sales and COGS by Class) every month as part of the closing.  She went to print this month and got the error "There are no Shipment transactions for the class ranges that you specified."  She was using the last month period (November).  I tested in our test and live companies and found that if you use the range for the last month 11/1 to 11/27 nothing shows.  If you back off the "From" date to 10/1 thru 10/30 the report does print, but only shows data for part of the month. If you use 9/1 thru 11/27, you see all September data plus October data thru 10/9, but nothing later.

Holly says the report does not work. But it does, just not for the last month's sales and only partially for October.  So I am wondering if something was not complete/not set correctly from the last closing that might cause this, or if something else known causes this problem?  This is the first time I have seen this issue.

Kind regards,

Val

« Last Edit: 12/04/19 at 06:43:58 by gtladmin »  

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
gtladmin

Diving is fun,
diving is fun!

Re: AI-D (bkaid.run) Print Sales and COGS by Class
Reply #1 - 12/04/19 at 06:53:58

It occurred to me last night that the 2019.1 update was applied to our system in October.  

So this morning I checked our IT log and the update was applied on 10/9, which is the last data date showing in this report.  The report does not show data after 10/9.

Could something have happened during the update, maybe something that was missed by the person doing it (like an error they didn't see or a popup they missed)?

After this long, what can be done if that was the case?

Hoping for the best,

Val

Val Feehan
  IP Logged
prophet

Reply #2 - 12/04/19 at 09:21:12

Out of curiosity on the AI-D program it shows the "the Date ranges of the data are" what are the dates that show up there? Also are you running this in DBA or EVO? If you are running it in DBA do you have EVO?

« Last Edit: 12/04/19 at 10:54:35 by prophet »  
  IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #3 - 12/04/19 at 16:21:04

The entire AI menu had been removed from the Evo ADMIN menu and the programs are no longer supported.  All the data they reported on is available in other reports.  SA-M sorted by Item Class gives the same information.  The AI programs were requiring the population of a file not used by anything else and bloating up the database so we terminated it since all the data is available elsewhere.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print