Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
04/28/24 at 15:11:21
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
REVERSING A CLOSED WORK ORDER (Read 206 times)
uds38
Browser

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

REVERSING A CLOSED WORK ORDER
12/14/22 at 13:37:00

I thought there was an easy way to reverse a closed work order but I've tried the steps in the DBA manual and it doesn't seem to work.  We want to process a closed work order so that all the parts used on that work order go back into inventory, the item completed by that work order is deleted from inventory and the cost entries for the work order are reversed.  We are on Classic DBA.

IP Logged
Dennis Wilkinson

Life is Good :o)

Re: REVERSING A CLOSED WORK ORDER
Reply #1 - 01/03/23 at 10:42:39

I do not know if you have figure out your problem yet, but to reverse a closed WO, you first need to go to WO-A and change the WO status to "R".  Now, go to WO-I.  Do not enter a date, but select the "Lookup" button lower left of screen.  Find the WO you want to reverse, highlight and then double click.  Now press "Enter" and you should be prompted to reverse the WO.  Note, if you deleted the UOH for this assembly, this transaction will create a negative UOH. You will have to correct after reversing.

Once reversed, you can now go to WO-J and "Cancel" the WO.  This will return all the material components back to stock and put any remaining labor to WIP Variance.

Let me know if any problem with this.

Dennis Wilkinson
IS Tech Support Contractor
dwilkinson@istechsupport.com

IS Tech Support Update 2022.1
PSQL Workgroup, Zen 14
Windows 11, Home Premium
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print