Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/14/24 at 20:01:53
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Printing of A/P checks (Read 1531 times)
Rickl
Ex Member

Printing of A/P checks
04/18/03 at 17:34:55

When I print a series of A/P checks, they seem to run into each other unless I choose and print one at a time. Example, using a series 1000 check with check, stub, stub. The 2nd and consecutive checks print the check portion in the bottom stub.  

I never have this problem when running payroll checks as I run all of them at once using the same format on the check.

Thanks,

Rick

IP Logged
David Waldmann

Live to work, or
work to live?

Re: Printing of A/P checks
Reply #1 - 04/21/03 at 06:34:03

Are you using BKAPHA1.RTM?

David N Waldmann
President
Vermont Hardwoods
Chester, VT

Evo-ERP, 5 user
IST Build: 3/4/19, patched 04/30/19
Pervasive v11.31
Server 2012 / Win10 x64
Crystal Reports v11
Email WWW   IP Logged
Rickl
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 04/21/03 at 06:58:40

No, we are using BKAPHA3.RTM

Rick

IP Logged
vicki
Browser

Greetings

Reply #3 - 04/21/03 at 11:26:09

I had a similar problem and it had to do with my printer settings I dont know if this will help but its something to check into.
(from dba Help file verision2002.4 printer setup very bottom of page)
IF YOUR CHECKS DO NOT PRINT PROPERLY: If your checks print on 11” centers instead of the correct 7” page length, the Paper Source setting is still set to Continuous – Page Break instead of Continuous – No Page Break.  Either print the checks again and remember to change this setting on-the-fly as described above, or install a second copy of the Generic / Text Only driver solely for check printing and make Continuous – No Page Break the default Paper Source setting for that printer.

Victoria Dukes
Thermometrics Corporation
www.thermometricscorp.com
Email WWW vichayden2002   IP Logged
Rickl
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 04/22/03 at 07:14:00

Okay, I checked the printer settings and both are identical. I also checked the form setup and both are specifying 11" page size with .250 top and left margins. We are running both checks on a laser printer. Even if we print checks to the screeen, we seem to have the same problem.  Thanks

Rick

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print