Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
RTM files missing (Read 874 times)
YerbaPrima
Browser

RTM files missing
04/23/03 at 12:42:59

After upgrading from 2002.1 to 2002.4 and installing the 3/28 update, we've found a number of RTM files have gone AWOL.  For example, running PO-I-F, print received not invoiced - goes through the entire routine, then in order to print comes up with "BKPOIF1.RTM".  That file is no longer anywhere on our network.  Yes, it is probably on the backup disk, which our President took home with him before he left on vacation........ Shocked

Any idea where I can get copies of the missing RTM files, or is something else wrong here that I should be working on?

Thanks,

Becky

Becky Laws, Controller
Yerba Prima, Inc.
  IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: RTM files missing
Reply #1 - 04/23/03 at 12:46:23

All the files you need exist with RTX extension.  If you have not modified ant RTMs for any forms (such as invoices) to add your logo or other information, you can copy all the *.RTX to RTM and get the latest version of everything.  However, if you have modified some RTMs then you should only copy the ones you need.

Updates only provide the forms in RTX file name in case users have modified them in the meantime, the RTM does not get overwritten.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
YerbaPrima
Browser

Re: RTM files missing
Reply #2 - 04/23/03 at 13:19:55

You are a life saver!  Cheesy

Becky Laws, Controller
Yerba Prima, Inc.
  IP Logged