Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/18/24 at 04:17:11
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
printing acknowledgements, packing lists from SO-A (Read 878 times)
stl3370

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

printing acknowledgements, packing lists from SO-A
06/03/03 at 09:13:30

Possibly one for the bug file.  Our customer support dept. is trying to print acknowledgements and packing lists from SO-A after saving the sales order (ISTS enhancement).  I have noticed that the forms still default to BK... rtm's instead of the T6... version.  The BK... versions do not print quite right from within Evo, but if they try and change the form name, then only a blank form will print (and multiple copies of it, too).  If they actually go into SO-B or SO-C, then the correct form (the T6 version) prints.  Does anyone know if it is possible to change the default form for printing the sales documents from SO-A?  They really like this feature and I would rather not disable it totally.

Thanks,
Sean
Leybold Optics

WWW   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: printing acknowledgements, packing lists from
Reply #1 - 06/03/03 at 10:21:18

Change the Evo SO-A menu choice to call T6SOA.RUN instead of BKSOA.RUN.  I can send you the T6SOA program if you don't have it.  Also I will send you the update to the menu editing program that can update all the user menus at once so you don't have to change them one at a time.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
stl3370

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 06/03/03 at 11:05:24

Thanks, Lynn.  I thought I had tried that before, but all works well now.  By the way, how do you go about changing all users' menus at the same time? The interface looks the same as what we had before and I couldn't find how to do it.  Luckily, we don't have many users so it only took a moment.  

Thanks again for your help.
Sean

WWW   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #3 - 06/03/03 at 11:29:47

Assuming I sent you the right files, the Maintain Menu Access Records screen should have a new button on the upper left "Chg Prg Name" that will change a program name in all menus.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
stl3370

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 06/03/03 at 14:03:58

Thanks, Lynn.  It does.  I thought that this changed the description only.  I'll give it a shot next time.

Sean

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print