Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/04/24 at 23:50:43
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Packing Slips - Please Help!!!! (Read 636 times)
Keith

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Packing Slips - Please Help!!!!
08/27/03 at 10:12:32

One of our people printed packing slips for every sales order in the system. It seems to me that once this is done each shipment now has a shipper number and date associated with it. How do I undo this???!!!?!

Thanks  

Keith

Keith Ruskay
AI-TEK Instruments, LLC
Version 2004.1 IS Tech Support Update 05/08/06
kruskay   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: Packing Slips - Please Help!!!!
Reply #1 - 08/27/03 at 10:28:36

First print and post all the invoices that have real shipper numbers and dates that you want to keep.

Then UT-K-B, file BKARINV.

First for field BKAR.INV.SHIPDT, enter value to replace and enter today's date (assuming this happened today and that is the date you want to get rid of), and for the value to replace with enter 00/00/00

Then same file, field BKAR.INV.SHIPPR, enter value to replace as blank and say Y to replace all values, value to replace with is also blank.  This will clear ALL the shipper numbers which is why I said you need to post the good ones first so the shipper numbers are saved in the Invoice file.  If you want to clear only those shipper numbers greater than some number, then IS Tech has a search and replace utility for $49 that can do that but if you can post all the good invoices first, you really don't need it.  Finally, go back to Sales Order sefaults and reset the Next Packing Slip number back to what it should be.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Keith

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Packing Slips - Please Help!!!!
Reply #2 - 08/27/03 at 10:52:35

Thanks Lynn Grin

Keith

Keith Ruskay