Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/18/24 at 06:49:51
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SA - N User Defined Summary Report (Read 484 times)
Kristie
Browser

SA - N User Defined Summary Report
11/20/03 at 14:40:07

When trying to print a sales report of our customers we want to see the customers and the items that they are buying.  How does the "sort by" user defined work?  I've tried to sort by user defined then insert item number and then insert cust class and vice versa but either way the report only gave the first insert item not both.  How can I get the report to print with both fields of information?

Kristie Merritt
Retsco, Ltd.
2004.1 w/IS Tech Support Update 2/22/05
  IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: SA - N User Defined Summary Report
Reply #1 - 11/20/03 at 22:30:01

It should sort by the first one, then within that, sort by the second.  You might be better off using SA-M to see the details of what the sorting is doing.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Kristie
Browser

Re: SA - N User Defined Summary Report
Reply #2 - 11/21/03 at 09:05:24

SA-M helped alot.  I can print a report that gives the top customers and what part number they bought.  Thanks.  Now, I'm trying to get a report that shows the the top customers by the item class.  Each part number has an item class assigned to it.  I tried SA-M and SA-N.  In using SA-M the report is just the same as when I user defined by cust class and  item number.  I then tried SA-N and got the same report, it shows the part number not the class.

Kristie Merritt
Retsco, Ltd.
2004.1 w/IS Tech Support Update 2/22/05
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print