Problem Reports (Read 9105 times)
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Problem Reports
02/06/04 at 10:57:35

Use this section of the board to report what you suspect is a program problem but it is sporadic or otherwise difficult to define.  Please specify exactly which DBA Program you are in when you have the problem and what version you are on.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Jim Shea
Browser

I Love EvoERP!

Problem Reports
Reply #1 - 02/16/10 at 10:40:32

I have a single part number in the Item part number list that seems to be duplicating itself. This morning there was only one listing with the specific part number in question. A while ago it had grown to two listings. Then three listings. And is now up to five listings of the exact same part numbers with the exact same description. I cannot find out what is causing this part number to duplicate itself. I shut the system down and logged back on, but the duplications are still listed. I was under the impression that a part number COULD NOT be duplicated due to the uniqueness of each part number, but evidently that is not the case. SO please let me know if you have any ideas how to remove the duplicates.

Regards - Jim Shea @ Mont Blanc Gourmet

IP Logged
uds38
Browser

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Problem Reports
Reply #2 - 12/03/21 at 18:13:31

We are running DBA Classic.  Until a few days ago the MRP process was running properly.  Now it is telling us to buy parts that we already have sufficient quantities on hand.  We look at one of the items in inventory and it shows sufficient quantity and also allocations of the part to the work order that MRP says the part is needed for.  We've checked the dates on the work orders and they are  correct.  We've also looked at the MTMRP.b file after running and in the UONH column the correct UNOH quantity does not appear for most of the parts.  It is like the MRP program is having trouble reading the BKICMSTR or MTICMSTR files.  We've tried re-indexing the MTIC, BKIC, and BKICLOC files as well as the MTMRP file.  Any ideas?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print