Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/18/24 at 11:04:47
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PLEASE HELP!!! Transactions Disappeared!! (Read 632 times)
RB
Browser

New at DBA

PLEASE HELP!!! Transactions Disappeared!!
01/18/06 at 20:13:45

I created a new company, and copied the live information into it. However, now when i open GL-O and GL-P, the system says i only have around 4000 transactions, instead of around 30000.  Shocked
The transactions date until 2002. i can see the transactions i just entered since the problem occurred, but nothing in between.

I can see the transactions still in various reports, and in GL-C, but i cant access them to edit them.  

Please Help!!! I need access to those transactions urgently to edit some of them!!!!!

Email   IP Logged
David Waldmann

Live to work, or
work to live?

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Transactions Disappeared!!
Reply #1 - 01/19/06 at 10:04:32

Are you sure they were in GL-O and GL-P before you made the copy? Once transactions are posted in GL-O they cannot be edited and will not show up in either GL-O or GL-P. Changes or corrections have to be done by entering new GL journal transactions in GL-B.

If they actually are supposed to be pending, how in the world did you get 30000?!!!

David N Waldmann
President
Vermont Hardwoods
Chester, VT

Evo-ERP, 5 user
IST Build: 3/4/19, patched 04/30/19
Pervasive v11.31
Server 2012 / Win10 x64
Crystal Reports v11
Email WWW   IP Logged
RB
Browser

New at DBA

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Transactions Disappeared!!
Reply #2 - 02/13/06 at 20:20:55

ok, that sorted itself out, we had a backlog of unposted transactions - that was why there was 30000 of them.  Shocked
however, there are now new problems - in the GL-C report, we actually have missing transactions. i am under the belief that ALL transactions ever created should be there. however, since the above mentioned creation of the new company, only really old ones (from the time we first started using DBA a few yrs ago) are visible, in addition to anything entered into the system since that date.  

the company that was created has everything in it, we're just not sure what happened in the live company. ???

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print