Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PAYROLL REPORTS (Read 974 times)
normsnc

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

PAYROLL REPORTS
02/09/04 at 11:22:04

PR-L-E Print Detail Deductions Ledger works fine and gives us the correct totals unless we give it a date range of more than 9 months (i.e., 01/01/03 thru 10/31/03 or more).  It jumps from being a correct 54 pg. (9 months) report to a 127 pg. (10 months) report with incorrect employee totals and incorrect grand totals on the last page.  There ends up being a lot of pages with one payroll date line of 00/00/00, with some deductions shown (no employee name or number indicated), and with quarter and employee totals also given (same totals as on the one payroll date line).  It does appear to belong to the prior employee based on the deduction amounts being given.  However, the grand totals are not correct for this 10 month period.  An annual (12 month) report is 361 pg. with the same problems.  The grand totals on this annual report are not correct for the year. Shocked I must run a 9-month and then the last quarter and add together to get my correct numbers for the year. cry
PR-L-K Print Payroll Hours  
We have bereavement pay setup as a pay type in PR-M.  We pay this based on hours-24 (3 days) being the maximum which is also the norm.  On this report, these hours do not show up as "other" hours nor does the amount show up as "other" amount on the line detail for the period paid.  This detail does show up on the totals line for that employee under both the hours and amount columns.  However, every employee listed after that employee also has these numbers on their totals line--to the end of the report. Shocked  But, these employee total amounts are not accumulated under the "grand total" numbers on the last page.  Wink(Thank goodness!)  Bonus pay is also set up the same way and has the same results on this report-although no hours are involved with bonus pay.
One more point on this report is that the regular pay column does not allow enough room for the $1 M place (I was doing an annual report)--but even if I add all the totals together and add $1 M to my total, it is not correct for the year.  Shocked cry
These problems are consistent and have been this way all the years we have been using DBA payroll. (2+) Angry

IP Logged
David Waldmann

Live to work, or
work to live?

Re: PAYROLL REPORTS
Reply #1 - 02/09/04 at 15:08:41

We have the same problem with PR-L-E. I only noticed it last week, probably because I usually just use it quarterly, and last week I had to do it for a bit over a year. I didn't get to finding out if I could get nine months - I tried 6 and found it worked and left it at that.

I'm on the latest ISTS updates and EVO.

David N Waldmann
President
Vermont Hardwoods
Chester, VT

Evo-ERP, 5 user
IST Build: 3/4/19, patched 04/30/19
Pervasive v11.31
Server 2012 / Win10 x64
Crystal Reports v11
Email WWW   IP Logged
rlevasseur

This forum is a
great help!!

Reply #2 - 02/09/04 at 15:25:22

I just ran the same report and found that if I requested more than 9 months, I got the same error as reported above. 9 months was okay, but 10 or more gave the error.

I am using the latest ISTS update.

DBA 2018.2 w/ IS TECH SUPPORT UPDATE
EVO/ERP 2018.2 Build - 7/23/2018 T7 - 7iR11
Pervasive Version 11.30 Peer-to-Peer
XP Pro, Windows 7 Professional
  IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #3 - 02/09/04 at 15:27:53

OK, will send these on to programming and get it fixed.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print