Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/05/24 at 01:25:08
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Backflushed Lot Controlled Items (Read 452 times)
cathyh

I used to be
indecisive; now I'm
not so sure......

Backflushed Lot Controlled Items
05/26/04 at 10:37:31

WE have a very strange scenario:
Two different part numbers that each require a lot controlled item( also different part numbers)  When we backflush a sequence that contains the lot controlled item, part A work order record for material transactions (JC-E) shows transaction, Part B does not.
Inventory records , Lot history, and WO-A materials tab  show the transactions for both parts correctly.  Everything about these two part numbers is the same as far as we can tell.  Routings look exactly the same.  BOM's look the same.  Part numbers look the same.  

This was noticed because of the disappearance of an issue by backflush of a lot controlled item to a work order( but the inventory records were correct).  I think the disappearance was caused by backing out of a material issue in WO-G but when I tried to recreate the scene of the crime the backflushed transaction didn't show up!
I then built a work order for a different part and backflushed and this one worked normally, ie the transaction is showing up in all the places it should.

We are really stumped!

Cathy Hamilton
Wing Inflatables, Inc.
EVO-ERP2008.1(20 users) w/IS Tech update 5/25/09 (as of 08/21/09)
Windows 2008 Server/client
Pervasive V10.1
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print