Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/14/24 at 06:06:43
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
WO-I exits before completing (Read 653 times)
Mike_Habich

WO-I exits before completing
12/16/04 at 11:44:10

WO-I Enter Finished Production  ISTS 11/23/03

System is set to always backflush.  If we say yes to recalc estimated costs, WO-I recalcs, then exits without backflushing or completing assembly.  If we don't recalc, backflush and assembly are OK.

Email   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: WO-I exits before completing
Reply #1 - 12/16/04 at 13:45:51

You have a corrupted record in one of the files used in the recalc - probably WOMAT or, if you use labor and routings, WOLABOR.  Since you have Evo, use the Evo version of Maintain database on those files and you should be able to find and fix or delete the corruption

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Mike_Habich

Reply #2 - 12/16/04 at 14:08:57

We don't use routings or labor, so it would be WOMAT.  I had a look using maintain db...the file is so big we'll never find anything that way.  Would re-indexing work?  Other ideas?

Email   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #3 - 12/16/04 at 15:28:23

Try going to the first and last record using each of the indexes.  Typically something corrupted is going to sort to one extreme or the other.  My experience indicates that it is typically the date fields that get hosed.  If you purchase direct for WO it could also be the OUTPROC file.

Unfortunately, reindexing probably won't fix it but you can try.  Make sure you back it up first.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Mike_Habich

Reply #4 - 12/17/04 at 06:39:13

No joy.  WOMAT looks OK, at least at both ends on each index and over the last few weeks.  OUTPROC is only about 12 records, and is OK.  More ideas?

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print